It’s been a very busy time in the past few weeks, which is one reason why I haven’t been posting much.
- I finished revisions to my textbook A Writer’s Craft: multi-genre creative writing, adding a chapter, an appendix, glossary, and references, among other less major revisions.
- Sent that to my publisher by my Nov. 30 deadline.
- I have been editing, proofreading, and laying out 96 pages of Poetry South, which means I’ve had a chance to read some really fine poetry.
- I nominated 5 of those poems for the Pushcart Prize.
- I nominated 5 of our MFA students for the AWP Intro Journals Project contest
- I’ve been sprucing up the websites for Poetry South and Ponder Review.
- Not to mention the normal end-of-semester work, a little Christmas cheer, and a few things I’m probably forgetting (repressing) right now…
But the semester will be soon over (hard to imagine how), and I ought to get more time to reflect and write on this blog!